Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Magnetic Force

Polish - L.A. Colors Color Craze in Magnetic Force

I guess it's good that Virginia is for Lovers, because I am in love with Magnetic Force.  It has officially taken over as my new favorite polish for Summer!  Flip Flop Fantasy can suck it, y'all!

Magnetic Force looks pink in the bottle, but on the nail, it's a true beautiful coral.  And it has a wonderful gold shimmer that just adds that extra oomph to take it one step past FFF.  It was easy to apply, left no streaks or cuticle drag, and I could have easily gotten away with one thick coat if I were in a hurry.  For this manicure, I applied 3 thin coats over my basecoat, and a final coat of Seche Vite for quick drying.

Direct Sun
LA Colors Magnetic Force

Indirect Sun
LA Colors Magnetic Force

Shadow
LA Colors Magnetic Force

And that beautiful golden shimmer...
LA Colors Magnetic Force

I first applied Magnetic Force this past Friday evening.  It was already dark, so I didn't have a chance to take a decent photo.  The next morning I had to work, and that evening I went bowling.  We spent all day Sunday at a drag boat race and let's just say my nails took a beating over the weekend.  I took this photo this morning, after 4 days of hard wear and tear.
LA Colors Magnetic Force Day 5
As you can see, if it weren't for the couple of peely nails I have, this would have only shown minimal tip wear.  I give it an A for effort.

Now, get thee to a Dollar Tree and snatch this color up.  It's perfect for Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment