Monday, June 4, 2012

Wicked Style

Polish - China Glaze Wicked Style

The color of Wicked Style is so hard to describe. I want to call it pink, my husband insists that it's purely red.  It reminds me of my favorite shade circa 1993 that was called Fruit Punch (I, sadly, can't remember the brand) and I wore it almost every day for 3 years, when I had big long acrylics in high school.  So, we'll go with "fruit punch" to describe this color too.

The formula is not as good as Kinetic Candy, which is from the same collection, but I honestly don't have many other polishes that are.  Wicked Style needed 3 thin coats for full coverage.  With 2, I still had a visible nail line, which I hate.  I used a coat of Out the Door on this, as I didn't have any mistakes that needed to be corrected, so that's a good sign too.

Wicked Style's color is very hard to get a good photo of.  As you can see in the last photo down the line, it simply freaked out my camera from time to time.

This is the photo I took that's easiest on the eyes, and actually the shade of the bottle is pretty much spot-on.  On the nails, not so much (it looks a little too red by my eyes).  But the bottle color is accurate here.

Wicked StyleWM


This is another fairly accurate bottle shot.

Wicked StyleWM

Wicked StyleWM


And this is the most accurate nail color I could get a photo of.

Wicked StyleWM


This is the photo that really shows how hard this polish is to photograph.

Wicked StyleWM

If you made it past that last photo without losing your vision, go out and get this shade.  It's worth it.  It's a nice pop of color that you'll enjoy looking at all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment