Monday, May 28, 2012

Mango

Polish - Savvy Femme Couture Mango

I'll have to start with a lot of apologizing.  First, sorry it's been so long.  Second, these are crappy iPhone pics.  The color is fairly accurate, at least.

This is Savvy polish in Mango.  I am not sure, but I believe Sally Beauty Supply might be in the process of removing this brand of polish from their collection.  I got this bottle of clearance (what's new, right?) and I didn't see any in a normal display.

Overall, the application of this polish was very nice.  It went on smooth - didn't drag, flood, or leave bald spots.  I also think the color is pretty unique.  In the bottle, it seemed more pink to me, and I wondered why they'd named the shade "Mango" - but on the nail, it's a nice shade of coral/orange and I think it would work on a lot of different skintones. 

The following photos are 3 coats.

Savvy Mango

Savvy Mango

Savvy Mango

If you have this polish, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment