Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tropical Storm

Polish - L.A. Colors Tropical Storm

Tropical Storm is a nice steel gray, that I'm gonna call a cross between a shimmer and a foil. It's almost both, but not quite fully one or the other. It's got a bad habit of showing brushstrokes, which I don't like, but a coat of Seche Vite made those a lot less noticable from far away. I think I can live with that.

L.A. Colors

The application, as with almost every L.A. Colors polish I've tried, was pretty much hassle-free. Coverage was very good, requiring only 2 coats for complete opacity.

L.A. Colors

I'm telling you all again, don't let the $1 price tag on this brand fool you. It's a great go-to, that rarely disappoints, and there are some really fantastic colors out there. While Tropical Storm may not be my favorite polish, it's still a good alternative to dove-gray, when you're not in a bright and cheery mood, but don't want to go vampy either.

L.A. Colors

Go get'cha some!

No comments:

Post a Comment